IASAS research activities, include:
- Collect and disseminate information regarding various publication outlets around the world.
- Encourage research in less commonly represented parts of the world by supporting members in their research that will advance their institution or their staff role.
- Create forums for members to network and connect with others who are interested in research on specific student affairs and services topic.
- Encourage comparative international student affairs and services research.
- Assist the board in researching ideas and projects that will benefit the members of the association, including facilitating periodic and regular member-needs assessments
For those interested in advancing international research in student affairs and services, please email email@example.com
From the drop-down list you can access research & publications