Wednesday, 27th October 2021- 10 am – 11:15 am EDT (Eastern Time) Click here for time zone convertor
Hear from our association leaders in different parts of the world on what the new normal post-vaccination has meant to SAS and their students. Learn from our six panelists from six regions.
In case you missed the discussion you can visit our YouTube page to listen-in.
Facilitator – Rob Shea, Past President for IASAS – International Association of Student Affairs and Services
- Danielle Morgan Acosta, President, ACPA- College Student Leaders International
- Sibusiso Chalufu, President, SAASSAP- South African Association of Senior Student Affairs Professionals
- Peter W. Dicce, Director, MENASA NASPA- Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- Amy Heise, Vice President, ANZSSA- Australian and New Zealand Student Services Association
- Danja Oste, Head of Cultural and EU-Affairs, DSW- Deutsches Studentenwerk (German National Association for Student Affairs)
- Joseph C. H. So, Chairperson, HKSSA-Hong Kong Student Services Association