IASAS Volunteers contribute their time and talent through online arrangements that fit with their schedule. Many volunteer opportunities are either short-term commitments of two or three months or long-term commitments of one or two years for leadership positions. Whether you are new to IASAS or frequently volunteer, we value your dedication and flexibility.
As an international organization, IASAS connects with faculty, administrators, staff, and rising professionals on college campuses around the world. IASAS is a 100% volunteer-run organization and through the work of our volunteers, we continue our mission to serve and advocate for student affairs and services practitioners around the globe. By volunteering with IASAS, you will develop valuable professionals skills, expand your professional network and contribute directly to our profession. Have a volunteer idea? We welcome your suggestions.
Below are the many ways to be involved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today.
- Mentor the next generation of student services professionals through the IASAS Global eMentoring program
- Write a Country Essay about a trend or issue affecting higher education in your country or region
- Become a Region Coordinator to supply IASAS with Regional News & Updates
- Lead an International Conversation about a topic of which you are knowledgeable
- Write an article for the IASAS Quarterly Newsletter regarding new practices or programs developed on your campus
- Provide your expertise towards the creation of Global Competencies in Supporting College Student Success
Contribute your scholarly research, professional article or book about student affairs and services (all contributions are screened by the IASAS Board)
- Post pictures, news, and events about your campus and students on IASAS Social Media
- Coordinate an IASAS Meet-up at a conference you will attend
- Submit a conference session proposals to introduce your peers to the IASAS Regions Member network
- Take the Graduate Program Survey on student affairs/services graduate degree programs and professional certificate programs across countries
- Nominate and support talented student leaders for the Student Leader Global Summit