IASAS Virtual Webinars
Knowledge Sessions (KS) & Collegial Conversations (CC)
Join IASAS Virtual Webinars. Our Knowledge Sessions or educational webinars are presented by experienced and qualified professionals on a range of topics relevant to the Student Affairs & Services profession. Our Collegial Conversations are virtual dialogue sessions. This series offers an informal forum to connect professionals from around the world in facilitated conversations for sharing, learning, and networking. The conversations will be in small groups so you can interact with your colleagues on various topics in a relaxed setting. Each session is open to professionals around the world supporting Student Affairs and Services. If you have a topic in mind contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Knowledge Sessions (KS) & Collegial Conversations (CC):
Past Knowledge Sessions (KS) & Collegial Conversations (CC):
- (CC) December 15, 2020— Embracing Self-Care as We Prepare for 2021
- (KS) February 18, 2021 — Researching the Effects of COVID-19 on Staff Wellness
- KS March 4, 2021 – Tips & Tricks for Assessment Planning and Target Setting
- Visit IASAS Global Youtube page to listen in to past webinars.
ACPA/IASAS – Around the Globe Series
IASAS and ACPA’s Commission for Global Dimensions of Student Development (CGDSD) are collaborating to offer a series of webinars featuring well-known experts and speakers from around the world. Each webinar addresses a topic critical to student affairs and services, including diversity of structures of student affairs in different regions and countries around the world, different roles and functions of students within student affairs and universities, focused discussions on mental health, free speech, sustainability, race and equality, gender and other relevant issues such as counseling, residence life, community building, and more.
Upcoming Joint Webinars:
Past Joint Webinars (October 2019-Present)
- October 27, 2021 – The New Normal (Post COVID19) continues: What has changed and what has remained the same?- For information to register – Visit IASAS Global Youtube page to listen in to past webinars.
- April 12, 2022 – Reflecting on Career Services in Higher Education – Visit IASAS Global Youtube page to listen in to past webinars.
- May 21, 2021 – Global Student Affairs and Services in the Context of COVID19: Student Development and support in unique contexts with unique challenges
- February 10, 2021 — What’s Next for International Education?: COVID-19’s Impact on Student Mobility Around the Globe
- November 4, 2020 — Exploring Social Responsibility & Issues of Inequity Around the World
- October 27, 2020— Career Pathways to Student Affairs and Services Around the World
- Visit the ACPA CGDSD webpage for a list of past webinars and to access the recordings.