You are invited to submit proposals for this year’s virtual summit, to be hosted by CACUSS and the University of Toronto Hart House, Canada, 24-27 May 2021. Themes include:
- Example of programs and services that improve on social impact
- Align Programs, Learning, and Services to the United Nations Development Programme SDGs and specifically SDGs 4, 5, 10, 13 (Quality Education, Gender Equality, Reduced Inequalities and Climate Action)
- Advancement of the UN SDGs
- Regional and Professional Associations Updates
- Impact, Innovations, and Inspirations amidst Covid-19 (management, student success, financial models)
Sessions will be for 10-minutes pre-recorded with a live Q & A. Click on the icons below to submit a program proposal, to view the updated schedule and keynote and global commons information.