Themes for this year’s Global Summit:
This summit’s overarching theme is Cultivating Graduate Attributes to Empower and Sustain Educational Development.
- The summit topics are the following:
• Global goals, local action: enhancing collaboration between Higher Education and learning cities
- Equality: a matter of social justice in Higher Education
- Implementing a sustainable campus
- Higher Education Institutions: changing to achieve the SDGs
- Student activists: startups and spin offs to achieve SDGs
- Scholarship in Higher Education: Supporting asylum seekers and refugees
- Nurturing bright futures: cultivating graduate attributes
- Integrating SDGs in HE Policy
- Linking SDG health research to improving lives
- The changing landscape of Higher Education
We have three options to select from: (1) In-Person Session, (2) Pre-Recorded Virtual Session, or (3) In-Person Featured Panel. Pre-recorded virtual sessions can be submitted whether you intend to participate in the conference in-person or virtually. All session lengths should be between 10-15 minutes and should link to one or more of the conference themes/topics.
Poster Presentation Session:
Poster sessions will be held virtually and in-person during the conference.
March 18, 2022